Our recruitment policies assure assessors meet the following requirements:
- Is in good standing and holds a current certificate of registration with the appropriate regulatory college (where applicable), and the appropriate regulatory body or association for the profession, if not, a regulated health professional.
- Has a minimum of five years of current, balanced, and relevant clinical practice.
- Possesses the necessary training, education, skills, knowledge, and ability to offer an opinion, given the assessed person’s individual circumstances, age, impairment, and disability.
- Able to formulate an opinion based exclusively on documented information when necessary or appropriate.
- Is fully conversant with relevant government regulations.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate assessment outcomes and rationale in plain language.
- Have adequate professional liability coverage.
See our Services page for a full list of assessment types and disciplines
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Allied Health Professionals e.g., Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, RMT, Kinesiology
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- General Practitioner
- General Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
- Plastic Surgery